Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yay!!!

Good weather! It's finally becoming more like fall as the summer winds down. Yes, perhaps i'm a little anxious for cooler weather and its still only august, but its not only because fall's my favorite season but my birthday is arriving soon enough. Hopefully I can go out today and ripstick  a little or maybe just listen to music or read on the grass. Here is my video of the day: 
                      Harry Potter Puppet Pals!
                *not your average puppet show* 



 Hope you enjoy it. My other favorties are wizard angst, wizard swears, and the mysterious ticking noise. 

                                                 Check em out!
                                                    ---BuTtOnS*****

No comments:

music love Pictures, Images and Photos