Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Review On: Wallllllllllllll-e!




Say hello to the my one of my definite top 5 movies of the year. 
              So, here are the highlights of this movie. Well, everything. But in all seriousness there was not a detail i didn't like. The animation was phenomenal, the plot was shockingly serious, and wall-e and his friend eve (pronounced in the movie as eeeeee-va) were extremely lovable and made you say or at least think "thats the most adorable thing i've ever seen". I honestly can't describe all the high points, because the the movie itself was an all time high. You must, must, MUST see Wall-e and than you'll most certainly understand the love for this movie nation wide. I give it 10 stars. : D
                                                            i LOVE Walllllllllllll-e,
                                                                           ---BuTtOnS*****

No comments:

music love Pictures, Images and Photos