Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ahhhh...


i am simply LOVING this weather! I've been outside all day. Reading, listening to music, going on my ripstick, etc. Fantastic. I'm actually looking forward to the summer for once, because i hate heat. But hey, its worth the beach trips and picnics and pool parties. Anyways, i saw Star Trek last night and it was frikkin AWESOME! Absolutely great. Like...... so great i can't wait until i can own it and see it again. Really, really good, and funny.

It's been a good weekend, and of course it has to end. I would rather lose a finger than have to return to that inferno they call school. I'm SO frikkin ready to graduate. It just won't come fast enough, and yet its too fast. But I'm ok with it. That didn't make any sense at all, but whatever. Just disregard it. I'm weird. 

Despite my oddities, I've been trying to post more on this site. I've "tweeting" on twitter, and it's oddly addicting. Did i say that in my last post? I don't know. Whatever. Gawd, I'm really scatterbrained today aren't i? I dont know why, i mean, i've been laying outside all day, so i'm tired and rambling. I'm just plain rambling. Wow, ok..i need to shut up now. Lol, ok ok, i'm gonna go and read or something. Or prepare my noose for tomorrow. :(


     ---BuTtOnS*****

No comments:

music love Pictures, Images and Photos