Friday, June 26, 2009

Today's Thoughts


-So You Think You Can Dance is not even in the same category as American Idol, which is the most annoying show i've ever had to grit my teeth and watch. 
-Phillip Chbeeb is my hero, and one of the best dancers i've ever had the pleasure of watching. He's my new love. :D Click here and you'll understand a bit more. 
-Michael Jackson is a legend, and its so surreal he's gone. 
-I seem to be the only one who thinks that transformers 2 was really really good. Not as good as the first though. Nothing can compare to that level of awesome. 
-Movies i can't wait for : Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (read all the books, WHOS with me?! lol), New Moon (Twilight), And Step Up 3D. 
-After considering it for a few months, a dance movie in 3D is not nearly as cheesy as it first sounded. Head spins and air flares in 3D?!? Awwwwwwww yea.
-It doesn't really matter if step up 3 is 3d or not, if adam sevani AND twitch (so you think you can dance last season) are gonna be in it, you know i'll be there opening night. 
-I HATE mosquito bites. Who gave them the permission anyway?

Those are my random thoughts for the day. I hope you enjoyed :D
---BuTtOnS*****

No comments:

music love Pictures, Images and Photos