Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Graduation, Jacob Black's Injury-Inflicting Deliciousness, and Epic-ly Sprained ankles..


This is gonna be short because i dont feel like typing, but i figured i'd tell you that im graduating in 2 days, and my dance is tomorrow. Oh..and i sprained my ankle. Badly. Well thank god for my wolf-ie healing powers, because it happened yesterday, and today i can move my foot in a full circle and it doesn't hurt :DDDD I'd post a picture, but its pretty gruesome. Oh, and i blame it on Jacob Black. Why? Because i was at my friend's huge graduation party, and she put on Twilight on mute in the background. Me, being a huge nerd whose read all the books and seen the movie literally over 10 times, freaked out when Jacob came on screen like i always do..only this time when i jumped up in exuberance, i landed wrong. 

oh, and i think its cruel that we had to wear our graduation gowns and caps for a school liturgy. Is it me or is that a big tease or what?! It like "Please stand graduates. Oh yea...and your not graduating for......about a week so don't get too excited." lol, Punk. whatever, im leaving that school now! WOOT! 

I'm gonna be sssoo nervous in highschool, its not even funny. Totally gonna walk in with tapped glasses, a plaid jacket (complete with a gigantic backpacK!), and like a batman comic book like "What up my brethren?" lol, 

so basically, my post is summed up with the following grammatically incorrect run on sentence: 
I have mixed feelings on graduating, gonna be a nerd in high school the moment i walk in, and jacob black unintentionally inflicts ankle injuries to the unexpecting victim...


No comments:

music love Pictures, Images and Photos