Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gee Willikers...

             I haven't posted in about 2 million years. Sorry about that, guys. In any case, i have been a little pre-occupied. School is completely annoying, seeing as every teacher is flinging reports and projects around like nothing. Not to mention the tests, and my incredibly horrible math teacher, whom i wish would crawl in a hole and never, ever come out again. 

            In other news, i have a dance later on tonight. I got a red top and a contrasting black half-vest to go with the Valentine's Day theme. Its ok, but Im sure i'll like it all better when my hair is done and im dressed and accessorized. I kind of looked like a hot mess when i tried it on in the store. Maybe i'll throw in my "team jacob" pin as well. So yea, i hope that works out. 

           Also, wish me luck, because on monday i have to recite a 2 and a half page speech for my English class. Its a good thing i like it, or I'd never get a good grade on that thing...


           ---BuTtOnS*****

          

No comments:

music love Pictures, Images and Photos