Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Morning..


                           How are you all doing on this fine morning in New York? I'm doing ok, and still very excited about tomorrow's dance adventure (read previous blog). My plans for today are still up in the air as of right now, but I'm thinking a shower, maybe some wii fit/dancing time (pathetic dancing... you know, for fun. ha ha) and than maybe a little bit of quality time with good old Sasha (my ripstick.. which is like a skateboard). Later on my sister has the intentions of going to a local AC Moore for some craft materials, and hopefully I'll tag along. 
       
                          I'm not exactly pimping a ten pound wallet, but I'd like to check out this book on designing graphic journals. It may sound dumb to some, but it showed simple tricks like using a metro card dipped in black ink to make a cool, edgy design on the side of a page.. and stuff like that. It was just very entertaining, especially when you love arts and crafts, and anything to do with the paint splattered, graffiti, street design look. I love that, especially when its on clothing like hoodies and shoes. You know, art like the picture I've put above. That kind of graphic art is just so awesome to me. 
                Well, i hope you all have an exciting and creative day. Do something you don't normally do, because if you don't you'll always wonder what it would have been like if you did. 
                                                                               ---BuTtOnS*****

No comments:

music love Pictures, Images and Photos